Sonic Unleashed - Arid Sands - Act 1
1:20:37 - world record by sobatsuyu100
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
KILL DESTROY KILL DESTROY KILL DESTROY
A Russian tank manufacturer has unveiled a new tram design that it plans to start mass-producing in 2015. These beautiful pieces of engineering will hold 190 to 270 passengers and will be able to traverse on even the older, worn out Russian tram tracks.
I have never wanted to fuck a tram before, but here we are.
shinji you must pilot the tram
the future is now ._.
I’m sorry but if you hate on Katara for some reason, you at least have to admit
She is a good waterbender
listen here. Katara is not just a good water bender, she is a master. at 14. not only that, she went from having only a loose control of her abilities to fucking showing down an actual teacher of the art form in a year or less.
not to mention just the amount of growth and development of her character in Book one alone is astronomical.
not only that but she isn’t just a fighter, shes one of the BEST healers that has EVER been seen in the water tribe. her abilities are amazing and at the beginning of the series, she couldn’t even keep hold of a fish.
i think it says a lot about people with undeveloped potential.
ALWAYS respect Katara.
If you don’t like Katara I probably don’t like you